Call 07784 876780 | Email email@example.com
The Mobile Carpet Store
We have an extensive selection of all types of quality carpets with a wide range of colours and finishes to suit all budget, whether you require plain, patterned or textured. For details of individual carpet styles please see drop down menu .
Types of Carpet
There are essentially two ways in which carpet is manufactured: either woven, which is the absolute best quality and more expensive option; or tufted, which remains the most popular option – almost three quarters of carpets sold in the UK are tufted.
• Axminster carpets are woven. It is possible to use a vast number of colours in the weaving process, resulting in highly decorative designs
• Wilton carpets are also woven, but only five colours or less can be used, so they tend to be plainer designs.
• Tufted carpets are made with tufts inserted through a backing and then stuck. This is a quicker and cheaper method than the two described above.
• Velvet is a cut pile carpet with a smooth, luxurious look and feel.
• Twist pile is similar to velvet but the fibres are slightly twisted, giving it a more textured surface. Twist pile is hard wearing and easy to keep clean and is probably the most popular kind of carpet.
• Saxony is a luxurious, deep pile plush-velvet carpet.
• Loop pile carpets replicate the appearance of natural flooring.
£5.00 sq mt
Hong Kong Saxony
£6.50 sq mt
£8.00 sq mt
£7.50 sq mt
£5.50 sq mt
£6.00 sq mt
£4.00 sq mt
£5.00 sq mt
Double click to insert body text here ...